« Chitika launches eMiniMalls UK | Main | Using your AdSense & YPN filter lists with caution »

November 28, 2005

Firefox Referrals now available for international AdSense publishers

I admit, I was disappointed that the Firefox referrals program was limited to US publishers only when it launched on November 4th. But looks like they have listened to publisher feedback and have now rolled it out to all international publishers.

International publishers can now refer users to Firefox plus Google Toolbar through the AdSense referrals feature. As you connect your users with Firefox to improve their web browsing experience, you can generate earnings - up to US$1 for each new Firefox user who downloads and runs the product for the first time. To add a Firefox referral button to your site today, visit the 'Referrals' tab in your account.

Many international publishers were upset that AdSense originally restricted it to only US publishers, regardless of where the site's traffic was from. So it is nice to see AdSense make it available to all.

Posted by Jenstar at November 28, 2005 05:54 PM

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Firefox Referrals now available for international AdSense publishers:

» Firefox Referrals Opened for international AdSense publishers from Blog's Blog

Google have opened their Firefox AdSense referrals program to international publishers. The new affiliation programs started with two programs for AdSense and Firefox, the first one was made

[Read More]

Tracked on November 28, 2005 10:43 PM

» AdSense Firefox Referrals Go International from Search Engine Roundtable
JenSense reports that Firefox Referrals now available for international AdSense publishers. JenSense, being from Canada, was upset that the firefox referral program was limited to only US publishers. There is also coverage at the Google AdSense Blog wi... [Read More]

Tracked on November 29, 2005 06:11 AM

» Google Referrals For Firefox Launched For International Publishers from Inside Online Advertising
On November 4, 2005 I discussed Google's referral program which they had just launched. At the time they had restricted the referral for FireFox with Google Toolbar to only US publishers. Google has now announced that they're allowing international pub... [Read More]

Tracked on November 29, 2005 09:17 PM

» Firefox referal ads get the AXE from Skills to pay the bills
When Google introduced the $1 per download of Firefox campaign I never bought into it. I even own a firefox forum and still didnt think it was worth it. Dont get me wrong I really really like Firefox. THE THING IS THIS IS CALLED CPA AND 1$ IS CRAP F... [Read More]

Tracked on November 30, 2005 12:11 PM

» Adsense推薦賺錢 from Adsense 廣告賺錢研究
除了Adsense for content以及Adsense for search之外,Google Adsense還新推出了兩個廣告賺錢的方式,叫做Adsense Referrals,只要推薦別人建立adsense帳號,或者安裝firefox瀏覽器,都可以有推薦費喔! Adsense推薦: 推... [Read More]

Tracked on December 15, 2005 11:46 PM

Comments

I would love to hear from someone who was successful with the buttons. I tried it out for a while and just the normal Firefox buttons worked a lot better in generating clicks...

Posted by: Gary at November 28, 2005 06:33 PM

I had very little success. Despite some prominent placment on various blogs, I had exactly one conversion - from a reader base that is 70% IE.

Posted by: bill ferris at November 28, 2005 07:12 PM

hi, does anybody have a list of top paying YPN keywords? thanks!!

Posted by: hello at November 29, 2005 12:04 AM

The program is now available internationally, but pays "up to 1 dolar per windows installed firefox", which in my case is much less, like 1/4.

I'll have to run it a bit more to see if the eCPM is worth anything.

Posted by: Julio Alonso at November 29, 2005 03:24 AM

Better 25c than 10c you get in Poland.

Posted by: Lis at November 29, 2005 04:03 PM

I have not had any success with them at all. I'm sure they may work on the right site. Maybe a forum site that has a bunch of techies that run predominantly IE?

Posted by: Digger at November 29, 2005 09:18 PM

Rumor has it these FireFox buttons increase your CTR and smart pricing engages and kills your income.

Posted by: IncrediBILL at November 30, 2005 11:18 AM