« Google logo no more - AdSense for Search available logo-free | Main | AdSense Webinar for new features review »

December 15, 2005

Webinar on latest AdSense features December 21st

AdSense is hosting yet another webinar, which is great to hear since there have not been any scheduled over the past few months. This one is on the latest AdSense features that were released this week.

Want to learn about new AdSense features? Join our AdSense publisher webinar. Our experts will take you through AdSense referrals, Onsite Advertiser Sign-up, new reporting features and more. We'll also leave time for members of our team to answer your AdSense questions.

This event will be hosted by four Google AdSense Team members:

Satya Patel, Business Product Management (who was on the recent SES panel with me in Chicago)
Mohammed Abdoolcarim, Product Marketing
Cherie Yu, Product Marketing
Phoebe Ho, Account Management

You can sign up here. It is being held on Wednesday December 21st at 9:00 A.M. PST - 12:00 PM EST - 5:00 P.M. GMT. I hope to see some of you there!

Posted by Jenstar at December 15, 2005 11:18 AM

Comments

Sucky times, 1am in the morning my time...rats...

Posted by: Duncan at December 15, 2005 05:22 PM

I got invited to this seminar by google. See you there.

Posted by: Alex Plank at December 21, 2005 08:46 AM

I tried to login to webex at 10 minutes till and it wouldn't accept my pass code. Called webex support and they that at that time no one was logged in.

Is it me? or were other's not able to login?

Does anyone know if there's an archive of the presentation/call?

Posted by: Jay at December 21, 2005 11:43 AM

Google is exploiting small publishers, theya re not transparent in their program. they delibrately approve the publisher only to get their hard earned money forfeited & looted by google dogs. They dont dont even share the revenue percentage they give to publishers.
I would recommend nobody should join google adsense as it is nonsense.you will loose money as anybody can close anybodys account with invalid clicks.
google nonsense